USP 797 Lab Space Designs
The USP 797 chapter describes practices and standards for pharmacy compounding (if you are mixing IV vitamins, you are considered a compounding pharmacy). USP 797 requires the creation of two physical zones: a buffer room where the sterile compounding is performed and an anteroom where nonsterile compounding, hand washing and storage reside. Compounding of sterile products must be done in a Pharmacy Isolator. In low and medium risk compounding, the buffer and anteroom can be one shared room if separated by a visible line or physical barrier.
Full Compliance Course
• Contains 6 video presentations with over 2.5 hours of training specifically related to 797 regulations for your IV vitamin center.
• Contains 17 forms, 14 logs, and 35 SOPs required for 797 compliance all in PDF or Word Doc format.
• Contains all the necessarily files for your Compliance Manuals with image previews.
Basic Compliance Package
• Contains 17 forms, 14 logs, and 35 SOPs required for 797 compliance all in a PDF or Word Doc formats.
• Contains all the necessarily files for your Compliance Manual.
• Listed format (without previews) available for bulk downloads.